Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Couldn't say this didn't all come as a big surprise. Sometimes it isn't always someone's intention for things to happen a certain way, they just do.

Another important point to expound on: why do people become so defensive and rudely attack me with words when all i'm kindly bringing up an issue leaving me feeling with embarassment that I actually took the time to bring it to their attention.

"Well according to "so and so" both of you knew that I wasn't coming anyway so why should I tell you guys if you know everything already"

Whoa? I hadn't been discussed this with? Who the hell told me that she had known this the whole time? I was apparently put into a category that I didn't even think or know I was in. I didn't know this at the time, so why the fucking hostility?

I don't even know what to say but, calm the eff down and that was completely uncalled for. And that goes for alot of people and alot of situations in my life.


Fuck. Drama.

No comments: