Thursday, September 25, 2008

You're indifferent and I can't stop smiling.

I've probably been in one of the best moods i've been in a long time thus far. I don't know what's doing it more for me. I'm not getting the best grades at school (but that's one persons opinion, and to be honest, a whole other Pandora's Box will be opened if I continue on the subject) which is what I was expecting out of myself. Yet i'm proud of the fact that i'm pushing myself so much everyday, getting there on time, not missing school and actually doing my homework.

The only thing i'm getting pumped on for tomorrow is seeing Karlie. The rest can go to the dogs. I'm so nervous, it hurts. And i'm not even doing my final practical exam.

Someone called the school today already looking to book with me. Not bad for 3 weeks.

No comments: